6.23.2010

Thankfulness

I started the GF (Gluten free)/DF (Dairy free)/ Soy free life style on the thirteenth of this month (hmmm I'm not too superstitious) . Since then I have noticed an incredible amount of clarity in my thinking that even Prozac can't give me. It's as if, for the first time, I comprehend my own power. First and foremost I am surprised at the peace that I have eating this way. I am truly thankful for all the food I am allowed to eat. The key: I'm not doing this to loose weight.....if i was it wouldn't work. I want to feel like doing cartwheels, and getting up at god-forsaken hours every morning! I love my adventures and my little challenges for myself and this one tops them all. That's why I know I'll stick with it for sure.
My new favorite food ( so far ): Coconut milk yogurt.......so good.
Least favorite: rice tortillas......tastes like wet cardboard....terrible with a capital Yuck!

1 comment:

  1. Coconut milk yogurt sounds good...but yeah, those tortillas did not look like they could possibly taste good. But I'm glad you have found things that you really like.

    ReplyDelete