6.25.2010

OMGosh! Slow Down!


Sometime it seems my progression to adulthood is more of a crawl....or a scoot.....or maybe just a lean. Its like watching paint dry..or grass grow.....Its like paining grass and watching it dry as it grows!
I want to be a "big kid" so bad sometimes!! Mostly when it comes to moving out on my own. WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN.....I DON'T WANT TO BE THE CRAZY CAT LADY!!
Yet, days like yesterday when I overdraw my checking account or "forget" that something I used to love has gluten in it, I can see that I really need to be going slower....Take my time and breathe. I am a promise, I am a possibility...And I am growing up at an incredible rate already.
"I know the plans that I have for your says the LORD".....and sometimes I want to you stay put and learn.

Do you have a problem with out running your growth curve (grown ups too)?