6.29.2010

Rant of frustration


Sometimes I just want find a cave on the side of a mountain where I can curl up and sleep for the rest of my life. I am so jealous of people who feel like doing things.....like skipping, or walking, or anything but sleeping.
The Gluten free diet was SUPPOSED to take care of it. The dairy free was supposed to help! I should want to go places, get back into my art, and have fun. What else can I possibly be allergic to? What am I doing wrong?
I have lots of things I want to do with my life...way too many to actually do. That's OK, I understand that, but when I feel like I can't do ANY of them I want to cry.

Oh I am so thankful that I have food and shelter, both arms, all my hair, and no cancer. I am thrilled that I have access to an education, the Internet, and medicine. I'm ecstatic that I get to buy every thing I need and most of what I want.......but I STILL want to feel good (is that so wrong?).

1 comment:

  1. So sorry sweetie. Maybe it will just take time? I wouldn't give up yet. Are you making sure to meet those 5 needs mom always talks about (physical, spiritual, social, etc?) That always makes a huge different for how I feel. Big hugs. Love you.

    ReplyDelete