7.01.2010

Monthly Challenge-July




Hello everyone,
Today is July first and it is time, once again, for my over zealous perfectionistic side to take over. This will be the month of the Tantalizing Toothys.

Goal: Beautify those crunchers till they give people sun burns with every smile.


  1. Brush teeth twice a day. I am very good about brushing at night, but sometimes in the morning I just don't make it there....Now is the time to change that.


  2. Floss at night. Again I do this sometimes..but not every time like I should.


  3. Black walnut at night. This miracle remedy not only whitens teeth naturally, it boosts your immune system at the same time!..the only down side is that it's a little bitter.
So there you have it. The idea is to do this every day No Matter What! Even if I forget and go to bed...I have to get up. Even if *GASP* I don't feel like it!


So what are YOU waiting for? Whats your July monthly challenge?
*when chooseing a challenge I sugesst nothing weightloss related as this tends to become a burden. This is suposed to be fun remember!






1 comment:

  1. Sonds like a good goal for you! (I'm not saying you have yellow teeth, but everyone should work for healthy teeth). Hmmm...I need to think of a July challenge. Perhaps I should practice my winking, or try to perfect the single eyebrow raise...

    ReplyDelete