8.13.2010

Hell hath no "furry" like a woman scorned

Well, its one thing to be scorned by the male of our unpredictable species. I have had my share of disappointing men....hmmmm....there was "piano man" who spent all his time with me, but ended up asking out my best friend, there was "computer geek boy" who asked me to go out sometime and then disappeared off the face of the planet (only to call me months later to inform me that he was locked in a fridge at work and could I come get him out).....ah....no.., and most recently there was "Turtle guy" who gave me his number and his email and then never followed up when I called him.....what a looser!

Still these slights are trivial compared to the the boy who stood me up this morning.........Jake, our lab/husky! I decided to spend the wee hours outside playing with him before I got ready for work. He let me pet him for maybe two minutes before hightailing it back to the house....humpfh. Sigh.
You know its bad when the dog doesn't even crave your attention.......

No comments:

Post a Comment