8.02.2010

August Challenge!

This my friends shall be the month of the devastatingly devoted drawing diva!
But before I get into details lets look at last month's:
Teeth.
It started out really great but slowly went down hill (isn't that how it always goes?). I always brushed my teeth (I'm not THAT gross) but the black walnut started irritating my mouth after a week or two (It is pretty strong stuff). That in turn made it hard to floss. My mouth healed up but I still didn't take the time to floss some nights. Also I had a little trouble brushing in the morning, when are you supposed to do that anyway? Right when you get up? or after you eat? I aways eat when I'm headed out the door, so it never worked out. It ended up being almost lunch time before I remembered most days.
So I'll give myself a C+ on that one.

OK so on with August.


  1. Do something artistic everyday(more than just doodling during meetings).
  2. Try to use different mediums ( pastel, charcoal, paint etc...)
  3. At least ten minutes a day
  4. Have fun with it (More important than you might think).

Whoo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment