10.13.2010

Songs and emotions

This Idea Came from OnemoreMortal, I thought it was a good one:)


When I am.......I listen to......


Blissfully happy:

  1. Stumptown; Nickel Creek
  2. Forever; Chris Brown

Depressed:

  1. Curl up and Die; Reliant K
  2. Home; Michael Buble

Longing:

  1. Fireflies; Owl City
  2. Kokomo; Beachboys

Un-Motivated:

  1. Waka Waka (this time for Africa); Shakira
  2. Starstruk; 3oh!3

Romantic/tense:

(I tend to listen to Romanic stuff when I’m stressed….)

1.Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai; Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi Soundtrack

(Translation: I see God in you)

2. You’ll be in my heart; Phil Collins

3. When you say you love me; Josh Groben


Deeply upset:

  1. My Deliverer is Coming; Rich Mullins

Self-Conscious:

  1. You are a child of mine; Mark Shultz
  2. Fingerprints of God; Steven Curtis Chapman

Inpatient:

  1. My Life; Billy Joel
  2. Born To Fly: Sarah Evens

Artistic:

  1. Sullen Girl; Fiona Apple
  2. Tea for the Tillerman; Cat Stevens

What are yours? Send me a link when you post yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment